PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
New Member Information
We require an interview prior to the first visit, which you will be able to schedule below. During the interview we will screen your dog for shyness, aggression, proper social skills, food aggression and make sure they are happy at our place. If you already have an interview time scheduled, please skip to the Owner Information section.
WHAT TO EXPECT: For the interview, you will drop your dog off for a day of play between 7am-9am. When you first arrive, we will get your dog's vaccination information and then someone will come and take your pup to the back. We will slowly introduce them to the group to make sure they are a good fit for our doggie daycare. If everything goes well, you can pick your dog up anytime between 4pm-7pm. If your dog does not do well, we will call and let you know and you can come get your pup at that time. We always have the safety of your dog and all the dogs in our care as our highest priority.
RULES FOR DAYCAMP/BOARDING:
- Dogs must be at least 16 weeks of age and/or have all 3 sets of puppy vaccines.
- Dogs over six months of age must be spayed or neutered.
- Dogs must be in generally good health and under 10 years of age.
- Dogs must have vaccinations including rabies, DHLPP (distemper/parvo) and current Bordetella (kennel cough). This vaccine requires TWO boosters annually (every 6 months) and most veterinarians only administer this when specifically asked.
Typical reasons dogs do not pass the interview are:
- Not meeting the above criteria
- Aggressive behavior to dogs/people in the play area or lobby
- Excessive mounting
- Severe nervousness
- Not respecting/listening to the other dogs and/or staff
- Not good in crate (excessive barking, aggression or destructive behavior/extreme nervousness while crated)
- Unhappy in the daycare environment
- Medical problems
WANT TO TAKE A TOUR OF OUR PLACE?
We would love to show you around! We understand that a lot of people prefer to see where their dog will be staying and we understand...we've been customers before too. However, introducing a new and unknown stimulus (i.e. you) to the group is very stressful on the dogs and we work hard to create a stress free environment and to control the amount of barking. Entering the play area will create both! In an effort to keep the dogs as comfortable as possible, we do not allow tours while the dogs are eating or during nap time. We ask that you come during our preferred times and we welcome tours of the play areas Monday-Friday only from 4pm-6:30pm. No appointment is necessary, just come on by. Please keep in mind that our lobby is closed between 11am-4pm Monday-Friday.